Monday, March 14, 2011

Love This Product: Purity One-step facial cleanser

Love This Product:





I have been using Philosophy's one-step facial Purity, for over a year and it never gets old. I recently decided to get crazy and try out various drugstore brand mascaras comparing them to high-end brands. I must say, I was nervous, that I might come out with no lashes from removing some of the harsh mascaras day after day. But yet again Purity did not fail me. A little really does go a long way with this product. It easily removes eye makeup without irritating my eyes and using a ton of product. Thankfully with saved lashes and all, Purity has become my all-time Favorite cleanser.

Award winning naturally made facial cleanser is designed to cleanse, remove makeup and tone while lightly hydrating the skin in just one step. At the end of a long day of shooting I am too tired to pull out makeup remover, a cleanser and then a toner. What a Hassel when I can just use purity


Check them out: http://www.philosophy.com/skincare-cleansers/purity-made-simple-product


For more questions follow me on twitter: @MakeupByBrookeH

No comments:

Post a Comment