Monday, March 14, 2011

Loving Rachel Rachel Roy Jewelry line to Jazz-up my all black attire

With beauty comes fashion, for the professional makeup artist it’s hard with our artistic personalities to just wear all black on the job (well for me it is). So I am always looking for ways to jazz-up my all black professional attire. Not all makeup artists wear all black. But on a set once working with a very prestigious movie producer, turned photographer I was told professionals always wore all black. From that day I vowed to never show up on the job with out wearing all black, weather others didn’t mind or not. I am not the kind of girl to just wear plain black slacks and shirt so when days I have options I like to be a little more fashion forward.


So set out to find clothing and jewelry lines that appealed artist-professional style, yet add a little more my black pant and shirt. Immediately fell in-love Rachel Roy’s jewelry line “Rachel Rachel Roy”, it became one of my favorite go to jewelry lines to jazz-up my usual all black attire.

She has created fabulous fun jewelry that caught my eye because of its uniqueness and creativity:

A few I chose:

Necklaces:

Necklaces

Earrings:
Earrings



Bracelets:Braclets


How to put it together:All together


To Check out her line: Rachel Rachel Roy
For questions tweet me on twitter: @MakeupByBrookeH

No comments:

Post a Comment